Versatile Queen Murphy Wall Bed with a Storage Unit and a Sofa - White
- Queen Murphy Wall Bed
- Storage Unit
Make your Murphy bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting Murphy bed/sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the Murphy bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6” in. The interior width of each seat is 33”.
The frames for the arms are made with 4 mm plywood, the frame for the seat is made from larch. The bed and cabinet must be anchored to a wall.
Murphy Bed: 69.4"W x 22.6"D x 89.9"H
25“ Storage Unit: 25"W x 20"D x 85"H
Queen Murphy Bed, a Storage Unit and a Sofa
- The Versatile collection by Bestar allows you to transform your room into a sleeping or working area.
- From the wall unit to the Murphy bed, furniture pieces in the Bestar Versatile Collection combine practicality and aesthetics.
- All surfaces feature a durable scratch, stain and burn resistant melamine finish.
- The kit comprises the Queen Murphy Bed and a 25“ storage unit.
- The mechanism provides simplified assembly of the murphy bed.
- Increased comfort due to Euroslat mattress support system.
- Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly.
- Accommodates a standard queen mattress up to 12“ thick and weighing at least 70 lbs.
- Maximum dimensions of the mattress are 60“ X 80“.
- Mattress not included; Box spring not required.
- Use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor.
- Front panel is installed as one of the last steps making the mounting to studs in a wall much easier.
- Finished with attractive crown molding.
- Bed when opened will require a clearance of 93.4“ from the wall extending into the room.
- Clearance of 9.5“ under the bed when it is open.
- The height of the ceiling needs to be a minimum of 91“ to be able to raise the bed during installation and a minimum of 93“ to install the crown molding.
- The storage unit has 2 fixed and 4 adjustable shelves to maximize your space.
- Wire grommet in back panel to allow for access to electrical outlets.
- Assembly required.
Sofa for Queen Murphy Bed – fabric WE3
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Suspension is made with 9-gauge sinuous coils. Seat cushions are filled with non-glue cotton covered with D30 foam. 2” high plastic or chrome legs. Hardwood frame.
- SPACE-SAVER: The sofa and murphy bed combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of your space. It offers both a place to sit and a place to sleep in very little space. To fold out the bed, simply remove the cushions and lower the bed.
- COMPATIBLE: The sofa can be used as an add-on to any of Bestar’s Queen Murphy Bed. Alternatively, it can be placed against a wall. You can choose either plastic or chrome legs.
- COMFORTABLE: The seat cushions are 7.9” thick. All fabrics have a heavy duty backing. No nails are used, only staples.
- NOTE: Pre-assembled, except the legs. 12-month limited warranty. Must be placed against a wall bed or a wall to support the back cushions. Cannot be placed in the middle of a room since it does not have a backrest.