Taut Ottoman in Dark Gray Tweed Fabric with Brushed Stainless Steel Legs
The Taut sofa is the not-so-distant cousin of the Tux two-seater sofa. It is handsomely upholstered in a dark gray tweed fabric with feather fill back seats and foam and Dacron lower seats. The craftsmanship is impeccable when you look at the stitching and attention to detail, and the legs are done in a sleek brushed stainless steel. Pair this three-seat sofa with the Taut ottoman that easily moves from side to side to make a sectional of your preference. The extra thin arm detail gives you the maximum seating space you'll need. All pieces join together with heavy-duty alligator clips to keep anything from moving once in place.
- Ottoman the 3-seater sofa.
- 10% linen, 22% viscose, and 68% polyester.
- Glued and screwed dark gray tweed fabric with black stained rubber wooden legs.
- Seat cushions have high-density foam inserts with ball fiber and feather.
- New Zealand pine wood, European beech & MDF frame with sinuous spring system.
- Rub count: 100,000.
29.5"W x 29.5"D x 15"H
Seat Height: 16"
- One Year.
- Warranty applies for 12 months from purchase to be free from defects only.
- Does not cover damage due to sunlight or humidity factors.