Pur Queen Murphy Wall Bed and 2 Storage Units with Drawers (126”) - Available in 2 Colors
- Queen Murphy Wall Bed
- 2 Storage Units with Drawers
The Bestar Pur Queen Murphy Bed and 2 Shelving Units with Drawers (126W) is the ideal space saver for a multipurpose room. The wall bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The shelving units each come with fixed and adjustable shelves, plus 3 drawers. One has 2 clothing rods. The dual-mount wall bed mechanism attaches to the floor and wall for maximum stability and durability. The bed and cabinets must be anchored to a wall.
To avoid risk of injury, the Murphy bed must be installed to wall and floor structure by a professional or qualified person. Two people are required for assembly. Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor. Necessary hardware is included.
Overall Dimensions: 125.3"W x 20.3"D x 89.1"H
- GOOD QUALITY: Made from quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI. Shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down smoothly and quickly; mattress support uses flexible slats that follow the curves of the body and absorb pressure for maximum comfort.
- SPACE SAVER: When opened, the bed extends 92. 2” from the wall. Assign clearance of 30-36” around open bed. EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort. Clearance of 9. 4“ under open bed.
- EASY TO USE: Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12” thick, 70-90 lb, 60” x 80”). No futons. Use handle to lower and pull bed towards you and flip leg down onto the floor.
- CONVENIENT: Each storage unit has 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves and 3 drawers on ball-bearing slides. One unit has 2 clothing rods. Adjust the units to your liking by removing some of the adjustable shelves.
- MADE IN CANADA: Assembly required (3 people). Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91. 1”. Mattress not included, box spring not required. Must be anchored to a wall.
- Do not use this product for children or pets under 50 pounds (22.7 kg); maximum weight supported with mattress is 1000 pounds (453.6 kg).
- Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor (if disassembly is required, holes may be covered with baseboards 0.5 inches or thicker); all necessary hardware is included.