Pur Queen Murphy Wall Bed and 2 Multifunctional Storage Units with Drawers (126W) - Available in 2 Colors
- 65W Queen Murphy Bed
- 36W Closet Organizer
- 25W Storage Unit
The Bestar Pur Queen Murphy Bed with Open and Concealed Storage (126W) is the ideal space saver. The shelving unit offers open and closed storage for your belongings. The storage cabinet has 2 clothing rods and doors for concealed storage. The bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The dual-mount wall bed mechanism attaches to the floor and wall for maximum stability and durability. The bed and cabinets must be anchored to a wall.
To avoid risk of injury, the bed must be installed to wall and floor structure by a professional or qualified person. Two people are required for assembly. Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor. Necessary hardware is included.
Overall Dimensions: 125.3"W x 20.3"D x 89.1"H
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles.
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required.
- Do not use this product for children or pets under 50 pounds (22.7 kg); maximum weight supported with mattress is 1000 pounds (453.6 kg).
- Bed folds up and down safely and quickly thanks to the dual piston system.
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 70-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included).
- Open bed extends 92.2 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches.
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress); assembly required (3 people recommended).
- 25W Storage Unit has 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, and 3 drawers that glide on smooth ball-bearing slides for quiet operation.
- 36W Closet Organizer has 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, 2 clothing rods to hang clothes, 3 drawers that glide on smooth ball-bearing slides, and 2 doors to conceal upper shelves.
- Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor (if disassembly is required, holes may be covered with baseboards 0.5 inches or thicker); all necessary hardware is included.
- Backed by the 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty; North American made with local and imported parts.