Orion Queen Murphy Wall Bed and Shelving Unit with Fold-Out Desk (95W) - Available in 2 Colors
- Queen Murphy Bed
- Shelving Unit With Fold-Out Desk
This bundle is the perfect solution for creating a multipurpose space in which you can work by day and sleep by night. The fold-out desk can be folded away whenever you finish your work day to open up the space around the Murphy bed. The bed is safe and easy to use thanks to the dual piston system and accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The open bed extends 93 inches from the wall. The bed must be anchored to a wall with a minimum height of 90. 4 inches. The Shelving Unit offers a total of 3 open and 2 closed storage areas and 1 USB/power outlet so you can keep everything you need nearby.
Overall dimensions: 94.1"W x 69.2"D x 89.7"H
Open bed extends 93 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 90.4 inches.
- Bundle includes: 65W Queen Murphy Bed, 30W Shelving Unit with Fold-Out Desk.
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish.
- Unique elevated top design and handles with a stainless steel finish provide a modern touch.
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly; leg levellers on the Shelving Unit compensate for uneven floors.
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 45-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included).
- Fold-out desk with pneumatic cylinder mechanism allows you to retract and hide your workstation once your workday has finished; 1 USB/power outlet to charge electronic devices nearby.
- Upper section offers 1 open and 1 closed storage area, each supporting up to 25 lb of objects; lower section offers 1 fixed shelf and 1 closed storage, each holding up to 25 lb of office supplies.
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress); assembly required (2 people recommended).
- Backed by a 5 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty; North American made with local and imported parts.