Claremont Queen Murphy Bed with Closet Organizer (85W) - Available in 3 Colors
- Murphy Bed
Blending affordability and style, the Claremont Queen Murphy Bed with Closet Organizer (85W) is the perfect sleeping arrangement for any space. Whether you need to save space in a small apartment or want a guest room to welcome visitors, this wall bed is guaranteed to make a great addition to your home. A dual piston system folds the Queen size Murphy bed down quickly and smoothly. The mattress support features flexible slats that follow the curves of the body and absorb pressure for maximum comfort. A mattress strap is included for extra security. The wall bed accommodates most Queen size mattresses and is designed to be used without a box spring. Brushed Nickel hardware gives the pull down cabinet bed a sleek and modern look. Take advantage of the tall cabinet’s fixed and adjustable shelving to organize items of various sizes. Minimum ceiling height is 88 inches. The open bed extends 91. 2 inches from the wall. To avoid risk of injury, the bed must be installed to the wall and floor structure by a professional or qualified person. Two people are required for assembly. Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor. Necessary hardware is included. Do not use this product for children or pets under 50 pounds (22. 7 kg). Backed by a 10 Year Warranty. North American made with globally sourced materials. The bed must be anchored to a wall.
For installation and to avoid risk of injury, we recommend a minimum of 2 people install or the use of a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. Bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).
84.41"W x 19.53"D x 85.63"H
- Storage cabinet features 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves.
- Queen size murphy bed accommodates most standard queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included, do not use with box spring).
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the space saving bed up and down smoothly and quickly; a mattress strap is included for extra security.
- Durable steel wall bed frame and laminated engineered wood cabinet with leg levelers; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 88 inches.
- Do not use this product for children or pets under 50 pounds (22.7 kg); maximum weight supported with mattress is 1000 pounds (453.6 kg).
- Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor (if disassembly is required, holes may be covered with baseboards 0.5 inches or thicker); all necessary hardware is included.
- Mattress support uses flexible slats that absorb pressure for maximum comfort; brushed nickel hardware gives the pull down cabinet bed a sleek and modern look.
- Dual-mount wall bed mechanism attaches to floor and wall for ease of assembly and maximum stability and durability.
- Backed by the 10 year manufacturer’s warranty; North American made with globally sourced materials.
- To avoid risk of injury, murphy bed with storage must be installed to wall and floor structure by a professional or qualified person; two people are required for assembly.