Return & Exchange Policy
At Wholesale Furniture Brokers, we encourage you to be sure you like an item before ordering it. Unlike DVDs, books, or shoes, furniture is fragile and therefore expensive to ship. More than 99% of our customers are very pleased with their items when they arrive and we expect you will be as well. If you're uncertain about any aspect of a product, please call us toll-free, we're here to help - 866-595-8930.
Note: If the items you ordered are somehow damaged or defective when you receive them, they are covered under our Claims policy. Wholesale Furniture Brokers will repair or replace damaged or defective items at no cost to you.
You may exchange an item for store credit towards any other store items. If you want the exchanged product(s) delivered to your shipping address, you will be responsible for paying the actual freight costs of shipping the old product(s) you want to exchange back to the manufacturer's warehouse and the new product(s) you want from the manufacturer's warehouse. There will be no restocking fees in this case. (Please see exceptions below.)
All returned items must be in their original packaging, including instructions, parts and internal packaging. Items must be in resalable condition, and will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. No orders will be accepted back without a prior return authorization from Wholesale Furniture Brokers. The refund for your order will be processed after the item is received back and inspected at the designated warehouse in the return authorization. It is the responsibility of the customer to be available to meet the shipping company for any returns.
One-way shipping fees are estimated at 15 - 25% of the purchase price. Returns are subject to both outbound and inbound shipping fees. Even items that are sold with 'Free Shipping' or 'Free Delivery' are subject to shipping fees if they are returned.
- Custom orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Custom orders are any order that is built to customer specifications. This includes items where the customer has selected a specific fabric or configuration. For example, some sectional sofas have options for a left or right side chaise, hide-a-beds, and upholstery options. You cannot exchange, return, or cancel any custom ordered items.
- Furniture damaged by the customer is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Flat packed furniture that has been assembled is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Items sold 'as is'.
- Once mattresses and bedding are opened, they are considered used and are not eligible to be returned.
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please contact our office.
Refused orders are treated as returned orders and are subject to the same shipping and restocking fees. In the event you cancel your item while en route or if the order is considered "undeliverable" by the freight company at the destination due to the receiver (you the customer) being unavailable, then the Return Policy also applies along with all shipping and restocking fees.
Set-up fees are non-refundable once delivery has transpired. You have five (5) days from date of delivery to file for a refund otherwise all sales are final.
This policy supersedes any verbal communication between Wholesale Furniture Brokers and you, the customer. Any amendments to this agreement must be made in writing and be clearly indicated as amendments to this specific agreement.
Requesting a Return
Return requests must be submitted to Wholesale Furniture Brokers in writing within seven (7) days of receiving delivery. As returns are generally subject to a restocking fee and actual freight costs, you will be provided in writing the costs involved to complete a return. You will then have seven (7) days to accept the fees by responding to our email. If we do not receive a response within the seven (7) days, your order will be closed as complete.
How to file for an exchange or refund. (Be sure to read the details above before filing)
Email your request in writing to Admin@GoWFB.com within seven (7) days of delivery. Include:
- Your order number.
- The date you received your order.
- The reason for requesting a return.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request has been received within one business day.
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss your options and the associated costs.
View our Cancellation Policy for more details on canceling an order.