The 12 Inch Astonishing II Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress by Rest Therapy will give you a soothing place to sleep at night. Memory foam is a great sleeping innovation that is revolutionizing the way we sleep at a fraction of the cost. Recommended for side sleepers.
Please Note: This mattress has been discontinued, the only size still available for purchase is the Full Size, order now, while supplies last.
Benefits of a Memory Foam Mattress:
- Conforms to your body and supports your pressure points to leave you feeling fully rested.
- Sleep undisturbed; a memory foam mattress eliminates motion transfer.
- Memory foam is naturally antimicrobial and is resistant to dust mites so you won't suffer from allergies.
- Can be used with a platform bed or with a boxspring / foundation.
What Should You Do When Your Memory Foam Mattress Arrives at Your Home?
- The mattress will arrive compressed tightly to help you get it in the room of your choice.
- Maximize the expansion of the memory foam by removing it from its packaging within 72 hours.
- Allow 48 hours for it to return to its original shape after unwrapping.
- Allow a few hours of airing to remove the odors that may have been trapped during the packaging process.
Buying Guide: By Sleep Style
How Does This Mattress Compare?
Not sure which memory foam mattress is right for you? This reference guide compares three popular mattresses as well as the Tempur-Pedic Plush.
||0.5" - 3
||1" - 3 lb
||2" - 2.5 lb||2" - 2.5
||4" - 3 lb
||6" - 2 lb||7.5" - 2
||7" - 2 lb
||5 Year Prorated
||10 Year Prorated
||20 Year Prorated
|Twin XL (Single XL):
|King (Eastern King):
|King (California King):
Memory foam mattresses can be put into three categories based on the density of their pressure relieving material (2 lb, 2.5 lb, and 3 lb). As the density increases, so does the pressure relief and amount of support. Higher density mattresses have a greater quantity of small, round cells which move away from heat and pressure while still retaining their shape and providing support. A higher density mattress is also more durable and has a higher weight-limit. Lighter people may not require high density support and may enjoy the Eloquence II. Heavier people are more likely to benefit from a higher density found in the Allure or Astonishing II. Memory foam softens over time, so a higher density will reduce the amount of softening and slow down the process.Comparing Primo International Memory Foam with Tempur-Pedic
I purchased a memory foam mattress due to the worsening joint pain
in my lower back and hips which was making it harder and harder to get
out of bed. I would wake up in so much pain, that I literally could not
move and would have to pull myself out of bed and onto the floor, or
get someone to help me get out of bed. We purchased the Tempur-pedic
Plush mattress in December of 2011. The mattress cradles my body
wonderfully as there are no coils or no pressure points on my joints.
You sink in within seconds, and when you roll over it reacts instantly.
The Allure mattress is very comfortable! It is actually softer then the Tempur-Pedic Plush. If I had to choose between the Eloquence II and the Allure, I would go with the Eloquence II since it’s firmer. Those with back problems should choose a firmer mattress to ensure their joints have good support. The Tempur-Pedic Plush has 3 layers like the Allure.
If I had known about Wholesale Furniture Brokers back in 2011, I would have chose the Eloquence II and saved a ton of money.
- Savannah Kirpane, Wholesale Furniture Brokers' Customer Service Representative